WGI-SE Scholarship Program for Southeast Region Residents
The WGI-SE Scholarship Program was discussed at the Fall 2018 SE regional conference. William Glasser Institute Southeast, Inc. has established the following policy on scholarships:
The SE Region can provide up to four, $250 scholarships per calendar year to people who live in the SE region (refer to wglasserse.com for a list of Southeast Region constituencies). These four scholarships are to help cover the fee for any one of the three, formal training components as part of the CTRT certification process, excluding practicums, connected to official institute training on Choice Theory and Reality Therapy (CTRT). That is, scholarships can only be applied towards training for Basic, Advanced, or Certification in CTRT. Also, individuals are limited to one scholarship award.
The SE Region Scholarship Committee will have three members and will review and made decisions regarding applications. Awards will be made on a first come, first serve basis and require consensus among committee members. The 2019 -2020 committee members are: Mr. Wendall Walker (Chairperson), Ms. Nancy Herrick, and Dr. Rhon Carleton.
The committee will use the following guidelines when reviewing applications and making awards:
- Applications need to be emailed to the Chairperson at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and cc: email@example.com
- Applications need to include, at a minimum, the following information:
- Name, address, phone, email
- Date, location, level of training to attend, and instructor name and contact information
- An explanation of the applicant’s financial need
- Once an award is made, payment will be made directly to the instructor after confirmation of the applicant’s completion of training.